- Rossignol Ski Rentals & Sales
- Tubbs Snowshoes Rentals & Sales
- Fatback Fat-Bike Rentals
- Methow Trails Ski Trail Passes
- Daily Trail Recommendations
- Call us at 509-996-3480 with any questions
- Or stop in – we’ll get you out on the trails!
We are now taking reservations for new skis for the 2018/2019 ski season. They will arrive in October. If you contact us early, we will be able to hand select you a pair of skis ahead of time. Just give us a call.
- New rental skis every year
- Touring skis: Rossignol EVO model
- Shorter length
- Easy to use
- Skate skis by Rossignol
- Very stable
- Extremely lively
- Full day rental $24, Afternoon $19, 3 Days $60,
- Kids full day $17, Kids Afternoon $14, 3 Days $45
- 6th day FREE! And 6th day Trail Pass FREE!
- No reservations needed.
- Try the newest winter sport
- Bikes by Fatback of Bend, Oregon
- Enjoy the widest tires and best ride around
- Morning (9:30-12:45), or afternoon (1:00-5:00) $35; and full day $45 rentals available
- Fatbike reservations highly recommended. Please call 509-996-3480.
Click here for our Ski Packages
Check out the below videos for this year’s selection of skis. They’re all hand picked and trail tested.
HOK SKI-SHOES: Short Skis with an integrated climbing skin to go anywhere. The short ones feel like a sliding snow shoe. The long ones like the funnest ski you’ve ever been on. Ski them with ski poles or one wooden pole (called a Tiak) . Either way, you’ll be smiling all day!
Check out this video of Hok skiing
- Share your love of skiing with your dog.
- Ski Joring harneses are available for sale or for rent.
- We’ll point you to the best dog friendly trails of the day.
SKI WAXING & SERVICE: Waxed skis are more fun!
- If your skate skis look gray on the bottom instead of black, it’s time to get them waxed
- We’ll get your skis waxed quickly to get you on the trails
- $15 per pair, or save with our Hot Wax Punchcard
- 5 waxes for $60 ($15 savings)
- 10 waxes for $100 ($50 savings)
Or, do it yourself: Discounted Wax Kits available.
Click the video below for a tutorial.